BPC Move is a standalone mechanical agitator designed fox mixing, dispersion and dissolution of particle-free solutions and slurries high suspended solids content. The intended use is mainly in laboratory environments to provide well mixed contents through strong and reliable agitation for a wide range of chemical, biological and biotechnological applications.
This instrument offers:
- User friendly setup – simple mounting on a standard GL45 laboratory flask without using a laboratory stand.
- Intuitive and precise control over agitation with OLED display and single multifunctional knob.
- A wide range of stirring intensity: 1-600 rpm or 1-220 rpm (silent mode).
- Various mixing features and agitation movements for both simple and advanced stirring tasks.
- Integrated bottle cap and motor-holder set on standard GL45 flasks of various sizes.
- Suitable for precise agitation in both closed-chamber and open-vessel systems.
- Inlet and outlet ports for liquid or gas on the integrated GL45 flask lid.
- Modular design for easy cleaning, replacement, and maintenance.
BPC Move includes:
1 BPC Move Main Unit (Art No 20-0101-01)
1 BPC Move Power Adapter (Art No 20-0102-02)