Oxidation-Reduction Potential kit from Sensorex®.
- Fast response time
- Sealed, no maintenance reference design
- Durable construction
- Ready for use
The oxidation-reduction potential (ORP) electrode allows for measuring a solution's ability to act as an oxidizing or reducing agent.
Included in the package
- ORP electrode (ART NO 11-0005-01)
- Electrode to transmitter cable (ART NO 11-0009-01)
- TX100 Transmitter (ART NO 11-0007-01)
- DAQ data and power cable (modified) (ART NO 10-0001-02)
The ORP electrode kit can be connected to the universal DAQ (ART NO 10-0002-02) without any additional equipment required.
Note: If intended for use in CSTR-5S (ART NO 07-0000-01) or CSTR-10S (ART NO 08-0000-01), a CSTR adapter gland (ART NO 11-0004-01) is required.